i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Sunday, July 11, 2010

Freebie Sunday!

I made a quick trip to three stores this morning (kids & Chuck in tow--not a great idea, for future reference) and ended up with a ton ($229 worth!) of great stuff.  The best part?  After all my coupons, discounts, & rebates, I actually came out $13.34 ahead.  Here's how:

CVS
Spent:  $35.16 minus $34.99 rebate = $0.17

STAPLES
Spent: $26.84 minus $23.97 rebate = $2.87

OFFICE DEPOT
Spent:  $55.60 minus $71.98 rebate = $-16.38

Grand Total:  MADE $13.34

And just look what I got!


CVS:  (2)-12 roll packages of Cottenelle Toilet Paper, John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioner, (2) Neutrogena SPF 30 Spray Sunscreen, Neutrogena Clinical Eye Treatment System, BioTrue Contact Solution, Complete Care Contact Solution, Papermate Pens (10 pack), Caliper Scissors.  (Total Retail Value: $108.00)



STAPLES:  (3) pencil cases, 4 bottles glue, 2 pkg. 500 sheets multipurpose paper, 1 pkg. 50 sheets photo paper, 2 pkgs. pencils, 1 pkg. glue sticks, 10 folders. (Total Retail Value: $49.00)



OFFICE DEPOT:  Print Artist Software, Marine Aquarium Screen Saver, Mr. Sketch Scented Markers, Light Touch Stapler. (Total Value: $72.00)


What a great shopping day!  I am so hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com