i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Friday, July 30, 2010

target deals

Okay, so I know I already bought a ton of stuff at Target this week, but I was in a huge hurry on Tuesday. I only had time to quickly grab the things on my list, even though I had a few coupons for some Merona clothing items & a BOGO coupon for a Littlest Pet Shop toy, which Maggie is very into right now, AND I had heard that they just put a bunch of kids shoes and toys on clearance for 75% off.

And even though the coupons were expiring tomorrow, I still wasn't going to go, but you know how it goes....Annie wouldn't nap this morning, which meant I was feeling restless, and then Maggie said, "Mommy, I want to GO somewhere!"  And that's all it took.  We jumped in the Tahoe and took a ride to our favorite store.  And we had fun.  And I ended up getting $122.37 worth of stuff for only $34.77, a savings of 72%.  The girls were so good at the store that I even surprised them by picking up Chuck for lunch and treating them to lunch at McDonalds.  They were both exhausted by the time we got home and have been sleeping all afternoon.  Life is good.

Here is what I got:

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com