i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Sunday, August 29, 2010

comments and questions

What started for me as little more than a fun way of holding myself accountable as I try to live within my means has quickly taken on a life of its own.  I have been absolutely overwhelmed by the number of people--friends, family, and even strangers--who have contacted me to tell me that they have been inspired to start saving more money.  I am so flattered that you like my little blog, and my goal is to make it better and better all the time.

As such, I welcome any questions and comments you may have!  If you have a specific question about any particular post, please post it in the comments below, and I will try to respond as quickly as possible.  If you enjoy reading my blog, I welcome and encourage you to join as a follower!  If you have any other questions or comments that you would like to ask me directly, or if there is something specific you would like to see me write about, you can reach me via email at RuthSoukup@me.com.

Living Well, Spending Less is a PR friendly website.  Please email me at RuthSoukup@me.com with any inquiries regarding advertisements, product reviews, and/or giveaways.

Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com