i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

free dry cleaning!

I don't know about you, but I have a lot of "dry clean only" clothing.  It drives me crazy!  With two small children, my chance of being able to wear the same shirt twice without washing it is roughly equal to my shot at winning the next Powerball.  But dry cleaning is expensive.  And even more annoyingly, it is inconvenient, especially when you factor in the effort of loading and unloading two kids in and out of their car seats just to pick up or drop off a shirt.  I'd (almost) rather go naked!

So when I saw this Dryel rebate deal this week (on Coupon Cravings) for a free starter kit AND refill,  I was all over it!  Especially since there are $2 off coupons also available which make it a net profit after rebate.  So not only do I not have to bother with dragging two kids in and out of the dry cleaner or have to pay $10 just to have a clean shirt to wear, I got paid to clean my clothes at home.  I am a happy girl!

As the icing on the cake, I also snagged 4 boxes of crayons for $0.25 each to add to my now ginormous pile of craft & school supplies.  Altogether, I spent $14.01 out of pocket for $21.82 worth of stuff.  However, after my $15.83 rebate I saved 100% and made $1.82 profit!


Combined with my Monday totals, I have now spent $29.34 for $161.35 worth of merchandise, an overall savings of 82% for the week thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com