i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Friday, August 27, 2010

hot deal! save big at kohl's


I am so excited about this sale at Kohl's today!  I have never really shopped here before, but I have been looking for new bedding for our master bedroom for months and I finally struck gold.  (I thought all white bedding would be easy to find, but amazingly enough, it's not!  And the few things I have found are SUPER expensive!)

They have a ton of stuff on sale (not just on clearance), and today they have two online codes that stack, allowing you to get 35% off any purchase and they are offering 99¢ shipping per item.

The codes:
utake20 - 20% off
AUGUSTLPS - 15% off
lowprice15- 15% off
You can use either 15% off code and the 20% off together!  To make it a better deal go through ebates and get 4% cashback.

Today I ordered a king size duvet set (included duvet cover, bedskirt, and 2 king shams), as well as a Vera Wang 800 thread count sheet set (in white, of course!), a king size down-alternative duvet, and 3 euro pillow forms.  (I'm still looking for the euro pillowcases!)  Altogether it was $740.00 worth of bedding.  I paid $219.97, a savings of 70%!


(Thanks, Southern Savers!)

1 comment:

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com