Here is what I got:
At Wal-Mart I spent $3.22 for $32.64 worth of stuff, a savings of 90%. I like Post-it notes as much as the next girl, but I was way more excited about the $0.25 composition books. I have been looking for a good deal on those for weeks for a craft project I've been wanting to do. Score!
(23) $1 off Super Sticky Post-it notes (printable here)
At CVS I had my act (and my list) together and despite needing to do multiple transactions at multiple stores, it all went very smooth. My favorite cashier, Nikki, was at my main store, and she just laughed when she saw me dragging more "students" along with me. I think she does think I'm crazy, but at least she's nice about it. I was especially excited about the 4/$10 Lysol deal (with $5 ECBs back) because I use disinfecting wipes and toilet bowl cleaner every day when I do my speed cleaning. Overall, it was a fantastic day at CVS. I spent $9.05 for $120.84 worth of stuff, a savings of 93%! I also ended up with $10.99 leftover ECBs to use next week.
(2) $1 off 2 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners (printable here)
(2) $1 off 2 Lysol Disinfecting Wipes (printable here)
(4) Buy 1 Get 1 Free AirWick Air Effects Room Spray (SmartSource insert, 8/8)
(4) $1 off AirWick Air Effects Room Spray (printable here)
(1) Buy 1 Get 1 Free High Octane Energy Chew (no longer available)
(1) $1 off Alive Energy Vitamin (printable here)
(3) $1 off Nivea for Men Body Wash (RedPlum insert, 8/29)
Lots & lots of ECB's (started with approximately $15 ECBs from last week)
At Walgreeen's I demonstrated perfectly why having a plan is so important. I had a list but no real plan, and my checkout was a complete fiasco. Luckily the cashier was very nice. I still ended up doing pretty well, but I think I probably could've done a lot better. In any case, I spent $10.56 for $56.66 worth of groceries and merchandise, for a savings of 81%. I also had $2 Register Rewards leftover at the end.
(2) $1 off Impruv Lotion (printable here)
(2) $1 off Colgate Total Care Toothpaste (Smart Source insert 9/12)
(2) $4 off Schick Intuition Razors (facebook-printable here)
Multiple Register Rewards (started with zero)
**If you would like more details about the multiple transactions I did at either store, please leave a comment below and I will explain the process in more detail!**
Altogether, I spent $22.83 for $210.14 worth of groceries and merchandise, for an overall savings of 89% for the day.
Bring on the week!