My grocery outing itself, however, was a joy. Trouble was in exceptionally good spirits, having made a full recovery from her earlier trauma, and we zipped through Publix without forgetting a single thing (except my free avocado coupon!) CVS was similarly delightful, and the wonderful manager there had no problem accepting my 2-days-expired Extra Care Bucks.
At Publix I spent $26.76 for $83.77 worth of groceries, a savings of 68%.
(4) $1 off 3 Bird's Eye Steam Fresh Vegetables (Smart Source insert, 9/26)
(4) $0.55 off BumbleBee Tuna (Smart Source insert, 9/12)
(2) $0.75 off 2 Betty Crocker Brownie Mix (printable here)
(1) $0.50 off Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks (printable here)
(2) $1.50 off CoffeeMate Creamer (printable here)
(1) $1 off 2 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs (Smart Source insert, 9/26)
(1) Free Energizer Recharge Batteries (received in mail)
(1) $0.90 off Glory Food Product (printable here)
At CVS I spent $0.33 for $9.22 worth of groceries, a savings of 96%.
$2.80 ECBs (expired 10/19)
(2) $1 off Mentos Gum (Smart Source insert, 10/3)
(1) Free CVS Hand Sanitizer Pen (CVS Twitter Promotion--Expired)
Altogether, I spent $27.09 for $92.99 worth of groceries, an average savings of 71% for the day.
Combined with my Sunday totals, this week I spent a total of $45.53 for $336.09 worth of groceries and drugstore merchandise, an average savings of 86% for the week.
Okay, all you coupon shoppers, how did YOU do this week?
Here is something new & fun: link to your weekly shopping results below, or simply leave a comment with your proudest shopping moment this week!