I fortunately had my coupons very organized this trip, but it still took a very long time to check out. Major props to Catherine, my cashier, who was exceedingly patient, even when I went over the coupon limit and she had to call the manager for an override. And to the two poor guys stuck behind me, (who were less than amused), if you are reading this, I'm really sorry for making you wait so long!
Here is what I got:
At Publix I spent $37.53 for $182.14 worth of groceries, a savings of 80%. There were a few freebies this week (avocado, CoffeeMate, Idahoan potatoes) and even a little money-maker (Rubbermaid containers), which helped bump up my savings percentage. Overall, I think this may have been my best grocery shop ever.
(4) $1 off Barber Chicken Product (Smart Source insert 10/17 and printable here)
(2) $1 off Welch's Essentials juice cocktail (printable here)
(2) $0.75 off Nature's Own Bread (printable here)
(2) $1.00 off Kellogg's Fiber Plus Cereal (printable here)
(1) $1 off Ocean Spray Craisins (peelie from Ocean Spray juice)
(2) $0.50 off Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt Multipack (Pillsbury insert, 9/12)
(4) $0.55 off Kozy Shack pudding (printable here)
(1) $1 off produce (Target coupon, printable here)
(1) $1 off Glad Odor Shield trash bags (Publix Baby Club coupon, received in mail)
(1) $1 off Glad trash bags (Target coupon, printable here)
(1) $1 off Glad Odor Shield trash bags (printable here)
(12) $1 off Rubbermaid containers (Smart Source insert 10/3 and printable here)
(12) $1 off Rubbermaid containers (Publix Green Advantage Flyer, expires 11/5)
(2) $0.50 off Wise Potato Chips (printable here)
(1) free Hass avocado (printable here)
1 $0.90 off Glory Food beans (no more prints available)
(1) $1 off 2 Kraft products (Target coupon, printable here)
(2) $0.40 off Shedd's Spread Country Crock (printable here)
(1) $0.50 off Pillsbury Toaster Strudel (Pillsbury insert, 9/12)
(2) $0.75 off Honest Kids Organic Drinks (printable here)
(2) $0.50 off Glass Plus (printable here)
(2) $1.50 off Finish Quantum (Smart Source insert 10/24)
(3) $1.50 off Nestle CoffeeMate Creamer (printable here)
(2) $1 off Idahoan potatoes (no more prints available)
Phew, that was a lot of coupons to report!
Combined with my shopping totals from Sunday and Monday, this week I spent $54.65 for $412.48 worth of groceries and drugstore merchandise, an average savings of 87% for the week.
So now it's your turn to share! What was your biggest success this week? Your biggest struggle? Did you have any interesting experiences? Link up your totals here (please also leave a comment when you link up), or simply leave a comment below.