i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Tuesday, December 14, 2010

party inspiration: candy canes, cocktails, & classics

It's party time!  Husband and I are throwing our annual holiday bash this weekend, so at the risk of spoiling the surprise (for my friends who read this blog), I thought I'd share some of my party preparation this week, starting today with my inspiration for this year's shindig: candy canes, cocktails, & christmas classics.

Today I am guest posting over at Frugality is Free about my favorite tips for throwing a fabulous party on a budget.  So after you check out my inspiration for this weekend's party, be sure to head on over to check it out!

Here is my inspiration:


Stay tuned for party progress!


Did you vote today? Click here!

2 comments:

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com