i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

party inspiration: candy canes, cocktails, & classics

It's party time!  Husband and I are throwing our annual holiday bash this weekend, so at the risk of spoiling the surprise (for my friends who read this blog), I thought I'd share some of my party preparation this week, starting today with my inspiration for this year's shindig: candy canes, cocktails, & christmas classics.

Today I am guest posting over at Frugality is Free about my favorite tips for throwing a fabulous party on a budget.  So after you check out my inspiration for this weekend's party, be sure to head on over to check it out!

Here is my inspiration:


Stay tuned for party progress!


Did you vote today? Click here!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the peppermint flower arrangement. very festive and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your party is tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com