i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Saturday, December 4, 2010

thank you readers!

I just want to sincerely thank everyone who has been voting for Living Well, Spending Less on Top Mommy Blogs!    We are now ranked #1 in our category (frugal living) and #11 on the main list (out of over 3,000 blogs!).  The rankings change every day, and you can vote up to once per day, so please keep voting for your favorite blog (which is hopefully mine!) to help keep it at the top.  Your support truly means the world to me.


 Did you vote today?  Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com