i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Big Score at Target

I don't think I've ever spent so little at Target--usually my bill is well over $100, no matter how small the thing I originally intended to "just run in" for.  Target is my go-to store, my oasis of happiness when life gets me down.  The girls and I can happily kill 2 or 3 hours just wandering around.  Sure, our cart may get a few things added along the way, but oh, the fun we have!  But today I was on a mission to save money, and save I did.  Even with my one non-sale item splurge, a $10 accordion file that I plan to use for organizing (what else) coupons, I spent $40.27 on $111.40 worth of groceries and managed to save a very respectable 64%.  (Without the file, I would have saved 71%!)

Here is what I got:

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com