i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday Groceries

There were a few things I still wanted to snag before the grocery stores switched promotions tomorrow.  Unfortunately, waiting until the last minute did not work in my favor at Winn-Dixie, where they were out of Kibbles & Bits (on sale for BOGO + $1 off coupons) and Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner (also BOGO + coupons), which, neat-freak that I am, I use on a daily basis and can't get enough of.  Alas, I did get a raincheck and the gal told me they should be restocking both items tomorrow, in time to still use my coupons which expire on 7/31.  Anyway, I did still manage to get a few other great deals!  Overall I spent $28.57 for $88.98 worth of groceries, a savings of 68%.

Here is what I got:


At Publix, I spent $0.37 for $8.85 worth of groceries, a savings of 96%! (Chef Boyardee cans were on sale for BOGO, plus I had 4 $1 off Target (competitor) coupons and a $1.50 manufacturer coupon, which left me with a profit of $2.50, which I put towards some much-needed butter.)

At Walgreens, I spent $0.00 on a $3.59 jar of Jif Peanut Butter.  (I had a $2 register reward leftover from my last visit, as well as a 2/$4 coupon from the Sunday paper.)

Finally, at Winn-Dixie I spent $28.20 on $76.54 worth of groceries, a savings of 63%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com