i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Thursday, July 29, 2010

i heart publix

I don't know if the deals are getting better or if I'm just getting better at this whole couponing thing, but it seems like I am starting to save more and more each time I go to the store.  My trip to Publix this morning was a dream.  Both girls were happy and content, especially after getting their free balloons (pink and purple) and free cookies (chocolate chip and sugar).  My one small complaint about my regular Publix is that they don't have any of those race-car carts for the kids, but the fact that everyone is so nice more than makes up for it.  I cruised the store in record time, and 20 minutes later we had scored $109.34 worth of groceries for only $28.56, a savings of 74%!

Here is what I got:

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com