i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Thursday, July 22, 2010

Saved 71% at Publix! (woo woo)

I have to say, I rocked it at Publix this afternoon!  I managed to save 71% even though I still had to buy a few things that weren't on sale, like sugar, powdered sugar, bread, and butter.  Without those items it probably would've been closer to 90%.  The cashier was nice but clearly annoyed by my 28 coupons, but even she was begrudgingly impressed by my total at the end.  All in all, I spent $36.34 for $125.07 worth of stuff, a savings of $88.73.

Here's what I got:

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com