i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Thursday, August 19, 2010

gymboree circle of friends

Every once in a while, Gymboree sends out Circle of Friends coupons for 30% off your entire purchase, usually good only for one specific weekend.  This coupon is also good on items that are already marked down, and they usually have some great sales!  For me, this time of year is a great time to score great deals on kids clothing because here in Florida, summer clothes are worn almost year-round.  But even if you don't live in a tropical climate, it is a great chance to stock up on clothes for next summer!

I ended up paying $76.38 for $253.06 worth of clothing, a savings of 70%.  For Maggie I bought a dress, matching sunhat, a pair of shorts, and three matching tops.  For Annie I bought two  pairs of shorts and two matching tops.  I also got two different sets of coordinating hair clips.


Here are just a few of the cute items I scored:





I made the girls model for me this morning to show off a few more of the items that were no longer available on the gymboree.com website:




No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com