Now, on to shopping! I had a lovely and completely uneventful trip to Publix this morning, a nice change from my frazzled near-disasters the previous two weeks. I printed my list and gathered my coupons last night, so that this morning all I had to do was walk out the door. The sweet cashier even thanked me for being so prepared, and the poor couple stuck behind me seemed a little irritated at first, but asked for my card by the end of my transaction!
Here is what I got:
At Publix I spent $28.49 for $104.72 worth of groceries, a savings of 73%. I was especially excited about the free feta cheese, but the $0.48 bread crumbs were a pretty good score too, since I almost bought some at full price last week. (See, it pays to wait and stock up!) The cheese wasn't the best deal, but it wasn't too bad, either. I had a Kraft $5 off of 5 coupon left that expires soon, so at least I was able to stack it with some Publix store coupons.
(1) $5 off 5 participating Kraft dairy products
(3) $1 off Kraft Deli Deluxe cheese slices (Publix coupon, not sure where it came from)
(3) $1 off any produce when you buy Kraft Deli Deluxe (Publix coupon, no more prints available)
(1) $1 off Velveeta (Publix coupon, no more prints available)
(2) $2 off Hidden Valley Farmhouse Dressing (printable here)
(3) Buy 1, Get 1 Free Athenos Feta Cheese (printable here)
(2) $1 off Finish Quantum (printable here)
(1) Free Hass Avocado (no more prints available)
(1) $1 off 6 Chef Boyardee (August All You magazine insert)
(4) $0.55 off Ronzoni Pasta (printable here)
(2) $1 off Marie Dressing (printable here)
Combined with my totals from Sunday and Monday, this week I have spent a total of $49.36 for $263.46 worth of groceries and drugstore merchandise, an average savings of 81% for the week.
P.S. If you haven't already, don't forget to enter in this week's share-the-wealth giveaway, a fabulous box of goodies worth $100!