When I got home, I realized that my very sweet cashier had forgotten two of my coupons and I had forgotten the hot dogs. Since I still wanted my free avocado, and since I was planning to make a quick trip to Walgreens for milk, eggs, & butter, I decided to pop back in. The customer service gal very graciously refunded my $2 for the coupons, and I FINALLY got my avocado.
Here is what I got:
At Publix I spent $68.31 for $251.03 worth of groceries. This was a much higher total than I've seen in a while, but I got a TON of stuff! My freezer and pantry are once again pleasantly full.
(4) $2 off Contessa Meals (Publix Yellow Advantage Flyer)
(8) $1 off 2 Campell's Select Harvest Soup (Smart Source insert, 9/12)
(2) $1 off Ronzoni Smart Harvest Pasta (printable here)
(4) $0.75 off Ronzoni Garden Harvest Pasta (printable here)
(2) $1 off Kraft Velveeta (Publix coupon, no more prints available)
(2) $0.75 off 2 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars (Red Plum insert, 9/19)
(4) $0.75 off Cascadian Granola Bars (printable here)
(4) $1.00 off Cascadian Product (Publix Coupon Booklet)
(1) $0.75 off 2 Ball Park Hot Dogs (Red Plum insert, 10/24)
(2) $1 off Ball Park Hot Dogs (Publix Coupon Booklet)
(1) $3 off 2 Johnson's Baby Products (Publix in-ad coupon)
(2) $1 off Johnson's Baby Products (Red Plum insert, 9/12)
(2) $1 off 2 Lunchables (printable here)
(4) $1 off Tyson Anytizers (Smart Source insert, 10/10)
(1) $1 off produce (Publix Baby Club coupon, received in mail)
(1) $1 off deli item (Publix Baby Club coupon, received in mail)
(1) Free Hass Avocado (printable here)
At Walgreens I spent $8.15 for $53.24 worth of groceries, a savings of 85%
(3) $3 off Alka-Seltzer Plus (Red Plum insert, 10/24)
(1) $2 off Contac (printable here)
(2) Buy 1, Get 1 Free Balance Bar (Smart Source insert, 10/10)
(1) $1 off Colgate Sensitive (Smart Source insert, 10/10)
$12.50 Register Rewards
($5.20 in RRs leftover)
I also ended up making a quick stop at CVS for milk because Register Rewards cannot be used to purchase milk at Walgreens. Who knew? Anyway, at CVS I spent $3.36 for $20.96 worth of groceries, a savings of 84%.
(2) $2 off Azo Anti Itch Wipes (printable here)
$13 Extra Care Bucks
($12 ECBs leftover)
Altogether, today I spent $79.82 for $325.23 worth of groceries, an average savings of 75% for the day. Combined with my Sunday totals, this week I spent $89.75 for $410.62, an average savings of 78% for the week.
Okay, all you frugalistas, it's your turn! Link your weekly shopping results below, or leave a comment with your proudest shopping moment this week!