So after all that, here is what I got:
At Publix I spent $44.14 on $142.57 worth of groceries, a savings of 69%. I got a lot of free things today, but I also splurged on a few things that weren't on sale or that I didn't have coupons for.
(4) $0.50 off Vigo Rice (Red Plum insert, 10/3)
(2) $1 off 2 Nestle Toll House Morsels (printable here)
(4) $1 off BirdsEye Voila (Publix Harvest of Savings booklet)
$1 off 2 ReddiWhip products (October All You magazine)
$1 off 2 Kraft Stove Top Stuffing (printable here)
(3) Free Sabra Hummus (received in mail from HouseParty.com)
1 Free Stacy's Pita Chips (received in mail from HouseParty.com)
(2) $4 off Wholly Guacamole (no more prints available; my store would only accept $2.99 value)
(1) $1 off Produce (Target coupon; no more prints available)
(1) Free Hass Avocado (printable here)
(1) $0.90 off Glory Food Products (printable here)
(2) $5 off 5 Kraft Dairy Products (no more prints available)
(1) $1 off 2 Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese (Target coupon, no more prints available)
(2) $1 off 2 Kraft Cheese products (Target coupon, printable here)
(2) $1 off 2 Kraft Singles (Target coupon, printable here)
(1) $1 off 2 Eggo Waffles (printable here)
(4) $0.50 off Maruchan Yakisoba (Smart Source insert, 10/10)
(4) $1 off V8 Fusion Tea (Smart Source insert 10/3)
Combined with my shopping results from Sunday, this week I spent $63.88 for $325.19 worth of groceries and drugstore merchandise, an average savings of 80% for the week.
Now it's your turn to share. Link up your shopping results below (leave a comment after linking up) or simply leave a comment below telling how you did this week. Did you have any big scores? Frustrations? Questions? It is great to learn from others' experiences!
Have a great weekend!