Here is what I got:
At Publix I spent $68.83 for $140.48 worth of groceries, a savings of 51%.
(2) $1 off Produce (Target coupon, no more prints available)
(3) $1 off any Bakery item (Target coupon, no more prints available)
(1) $2 off 2 Nabisco Fudge Covered Ritz (peelie found on box)
(1) $1 off 2 Nabisco Crackers (Target coupon, printable here)
(2) $1 off 3 Rotel Canned Product (printable here)
(1) $0.50 off Reynolds Oven Bags (Smart Source insert, 11/14)
(1) $1 off 2 Spice Islands products (Smart Source insert, 11/14)
(1) $0.75 off Kraft Shredded Cheese (Target coupon, printable here)
(8) $1 off any Muir Glen Product (Whole Foods coupon, printable here)
(4) $1 off 2 Muir Glen Product (Publix Harvest of Savings booklet)
(2) $1 off 2 Muir Glen Soup (peelie found on product)
(2) $0.50 off 2 Land O'Lakes Butter (Smart Source insert, 10/24)
(2) $0.55 off Breakstone's Sour Cream (Smart Source insert, 11/14)
(1) $0.75 off 3 Pillsbury refrigerated products (blinky in store)
(1) $4 off Butterball Turkey wyb 4 Heinz gravy, Pillsbury rolls, or Stove Top Stuffing (All You Magazine, November 2010)
(2) $0.55 off Crisco Oil (Red Plum 11/7)
(2) $1 off Fresh Express Salad (printable here)
Since CVS is right next to Publix, I ran in just for some milk, used a $3 ECB, and spent $0.49 for $3.49 worth of milk, a savings of 85%.
Overall, today I spent $69.32 for $143.97 worth of groceries, an average savings of 52% for the day. Combined with my shopping totals from Sunday and Tuesday, this week I spent $80.87 for $252.69 worth of groceries and drugstore merchandise, an average savings of 68% for the week.
So now it's your turn. Did you grab everything you need for Thanksgiving already, or are you waiting until next week? Link up your shopping results below (leave a comment after linking up) or simply leave a comment below. Did you find any great deals or have some frustrations? Questions? It is always helpful to learn from others' experiences!
I am pretty sure I have everything I need now for Thanksgiving, which means I will probably avoid the grocery stores altogether next week! However, I will post the savings linky next Thursday if you would still like to share your savings.