i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Thursday, November 25, 2010

walgreens black friday shopping (& weekly shopping link-up)

I woke up this morning with a full-blown cold, but I couldn't bear the thought of missing out on the Walgreens Black Friday sale.  Thus, I bucked up, took a big dose of DayQuil, and headed on over.  Unfortunately my head was in a bit of a fog from the medication and I ended up messing up my transactions, which resulted in a higher OOP cost than I had planned.

Oh well, you can't win 'em all and I still ended up with a lot of great stuff, including some more much-needed toilet paper and diapers.

Here is what I got:



I spent $19.53 for $101.08 worth of drugstore merchandise, a total savings of 81%.

I am not going to include my transaction information because I was using the scenarios from this week's Walgreens ad over at SouthernSavers.com and I messed them up.  If you follow the SS scenarios you will end up saving much more than I did!

Combined with my shopping totals from Sunday and yesterday, this week I spent $71.86 for $419.96 worth of drugstore merchandise, an average savings of 83% for the week.

But I know there are a lot better deals out there than the ones that I got, so it is time to share!   Link up your shopping results for the week below, or leave a comment below sharing the great deals (online or in-store) you found this week.






Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com