i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

hot deal! 70% off barbie fashion fairytale palace


There is a great deal on the Barbie Fashion Fairytale Palace right now on Amazon.com.  It normally sells for $114.99 but is currently on sale for $34.99.  Amazon's prices can change quickly due to demands, so if there is a little Barbie fan in your life that you still need to find a Christmas gift for, you might want to jump on this one!

Click here to purchase.


Did you vote today?  Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com