i’ve moved!


please visit my new site at www.livingwellspendingless.com



Sunday, August 15, 2010

sunday shopping 8-15-10

It is so much more relaxing to shop without my kids!  I had a great day at both Staples and CVS, especially since I was able to pick up a bunch more FREE bottles of SoBe Lifewater.  I got some of that stuff free at Target a few weeks ago.  I don't generally drink any soda or flavored beverages, so I didn't like it at first, but now I am hooked!  I better be able to keep getting it for free.  Or maybe that is just SoBe's sinister evil plan.....

Anyway, here is what I got:

At CVS I spent $19.05 for $156.41 worth of groceries, for a savings of 88%.  I also ended up with $29 leftover Extra Care Bucks that I will be able to use next week.  (I started with $19.98 ECB from last week's Dulcolax promotion.)



Staples is quickly becoming my favorite store.  They have had printer paper on special almost every week for the past month.  (Between my coupons and Maggie's coloring, we go through a ridiculous amount of paper in this house!)  They had some crazy good deals again this week, & I ended up getting all of this stuff (a $42.68 value) for $0.04 after Easy Rebates.  That is a savings of 99.9%!


Overall, (and after rebates) I spent $19.09 for $199.09 worth of merchandise, a total savings of 90%.

I've got a good feeling about this week....

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!! I am looking fwd to seeing your savings this week!!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, give me some love! Your comments make my day and are truly the reason I keep blogging. I read each and every one and will respond to any questions as best I can!

 
Blog Design by: SeventyTwoBlogs.blogspot.com